For general questions, refer to Instrumentation page.
- Create new Netbeans project
- Add dependent libraries:
- Right click on the newly created project -> Properties -> Libraries
- Add "Compile" libraries from https://github.com/javalite/ant-example/tree/master/lib
- Add "Processor" libraries from https://github.com/javalite/ant-example/tree/master/build_time_libs
Ensure you add the latest versions: Search in Maven Central
- Click "Files" tab and open build.xml
- Add "-post-compile" target :
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Save and close the file
If you are running project from Netbeans you need to perform additional step:
- Right click on the project -> Properties -> Compiling and uncheck "Compile on save"
How to comment
The comment section below is to discuss documentation on this page.
If you have an issue, or discover bug, please follow instructions on the Support page